As a guest in our holiday apartments you can expect the highest level of comfort and exclusivity in a very private location. You can choose among these categories: Studio, Studio Plus, Garden Suite, Garden Suite Plus and Garden Suite Severin*s. These differ in the layout and size. All rooms and suites come with Severin*s Superior Standard quality and amenities.
Choose which category of apartment you like, and whatever you choose, you will experience the unique generosity of our hotel. In the Studio and Studio Plus apartments, enjoy your island time in a comfortable, modern Frisian environment. If you prefer a little more space and desire to be closer to nature with your own, private terrace, you will be delighted with our Garden Suites and Garden Suites Plus. Experience your stay in a spacious, upscale location, and enjoy a private atmosphere inside as well as outside.
We have thought of everything to ensure your total well-being. Here you can enjoy nature by relaxing or being active. Or you can opt for our luxurious Severin*s Holiday Homes, and choose a truly beautiful home away from home on the island. Whatever you prefer, the exceptional Superior Standard of Severin*s Resort & Spa is included in all categories. Your choice is always the right one.
- An initial supply of mineral water, coffee and tea selection
- Flatscreen TV with Sky TV, HDMI and USB port
- Welcome drink
- Rain shower, toilet
- Hair dryer, illuminated make-up mirror
- Telephone in both the living room and the bedroom
- Room safe
- An initial supply of care products from the exclusive brand La Biosthetique
- Kitchen with stove, refrigerator, convection microwave oven, dishwasher
- 24-hour room service
- Luggage and trolley service
- Pick-up service from the train station or airport *
- Internet use via WiFi
- SPA use
- Use of the fitness area
- Final cleaning
* with prior registration
In order to make your stay as pleasant as possible and to choose your travel dates, please send us your non-binding inquiry for your reservation or contact us at:
04651 460 66 0 or firstname.lastname@example.org